Moving?
"I heard Jonathan and Melissa were moving to NB?"
Yes! We have planned a move to Fredericton New Brunswick this mid-July!
We have found a small 2 bedroom house on Davidson Lake, in Dumfries New Brunswick that we will be renting it for the first year or so, and then possibly buying. The house is located right on the lake, so there will be lots of swimming and fishing! On the large property there is also a brand new fire pit for bonfires.
The septic and well are also brand new.
This is the house;

Yes! We have planned a move to Fredericton New Brunswick this mid-July!
We have found a small 2 bedroom house on Davidson Lake, in Dumfries New Brunswick that we will be renting it for the first year or so, and then possibly buying. The house is located right on the lake, so there will be lots of swimming and fishing! On the large property there is also a brand new fire pit for bonfires.
The septic and well are also brand new.
This is the house;

It needs some landscaping work, that the owner is working on, and the outside needs to be re-painted, but considering its basically out in the middle of nowhere; there is no rush!
As soon as I get more pictures of the inside I will be posting!
There is a bit of a grey period in-between the moves though, unfortunatly. We are moving as soon as possible because Jonathan will be starting work right away for the same construction company that Bob, my step-dad, is working for. Our house is only available mid August though, so for that in-between period we will be staying with my mom and step-dad.
Our cat Spike will be comming along for the long drive to New Brunswick aswell. (Has anyone travelled with a cat for that long? Because I don't know if i should be feeding him or not because we can't really let him 'go' on the side of the road....)-picture is of Spike in our bathroom sink
When we get to NB, Jonathan will start working right away and I will be working in the same office as my mother. She currently works at Atlantic Investments and is the Office Manager. At first I will be just doing volenteer work to get some experience then within a few months I have the option of becoming a full time Administrative Assisatant.
Everything is Slowly falling into place, and we couldn't be more happy about it!
'Its all in God's hands'
Please comment by clicking on the 'Messages' Link below!




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment