This past week has been crazy! Not only did we move 2 provinces away, but we have been busy non-stop!
I started work on Wednesday, last week and I love it! I am the Office Administrator (in training - of course) at Atlantic Investments, and I am responsible for reception, and marketing!
I never thought I would enjoy it this much, but I really do! I will normally work Wednesday & Thurday. Last Thursday after work we headed (Jonathan, Myself and, my mom) to Mirimichie to their campground. The next morning, we drove to Campbellton, another two hours further, to visit my great grandfather, who is in the hospital.
I hadn't seen him in close to 3 years, so seeing him was quite a shock, but I must say! For a 90 year old, he looks pretty good! He was sitting up and laughing at jokes, and of course, hitting on the nurses! I was really happy to get some updated pictures of the two of us! Also, It was really special to me that Jonathan was able to finally meet him.
After we left the hospital we drove around town to see if we had some family home to go visit, and when we drove by my great uncle & aunts place, they were outside so we stopped to say hello (no pictures unfortunatly!). They finally met Jonathan and were very pleased to do so.
After thatm we had a quick stop at my grandmothers, then headed back to Mirimichie!
Me and Jonathan came home Saturday morning, while mom and Bob are still there. We are enjoying some well needed, quite and alone time!
As promised, here are some pictures from the move! (Thanks Dave!)
These are from the morning we left Ottawa!
The truck was packed!
Saying goodbye!
Us finally across the NB border!
Us, with mom & Bob at their house in Fredericton/Prince William
Us, visiting our new house!




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment