Hey Everyone!
I've been told by a little birdie that a few more people will be checking out this blog =) SO, I am expecting some comments! I made this blog to keep everyone informed about everything that is going on with me and Jonathan, but since not everyone "has the time for a blog" (ahem, Elizabeth) I will go ahead and assume you can find a few minutes to leave us a little message to let us know how everything is going in Ottawa!
To make this a tad easier, I have added a 'C-Box' aka chat box?.. You can leave little messages there, OR if you look under each individual blog there is a "COMMENTS" option. It's a little small and hard to see, but its there nonetheless. When I first made the blog, It would only allow fellow bloggers to leave comments, but I have changed the settings so now it will hopefully work with everyone!
Thanks guys! Miss you all, and we send our love!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Comments?
With Love, The Mrs. at 6:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment