Jonathan started his new job today! He left this morning at 6am and wont be home until around 5pm. I'm not exactly sure what it is at the moment, but I know its for the city, so it will be a good, honnest job. He was pretty excited about it last night, and tad bit tired this morning.
Hopefull his day goes wonderfully!
Also, we just bought a red 95 Pontiac Grand Am, yesterday! It's officially our second car, next to the junker van we bought for $250 and kept for 10 days. haha. I cleaned it all out last night and its beautiful! Jonathan used it to get to work this morning, so I dont have any pictures yet, but I am sure you can guess what it looks like!
Friday, July 18, 2008
New Car! New Job!
With Love, The Mrs. at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment