We Have arrived in New Brunswick!
We got here last night, close to 10pm. The drive went well, and the site seeing along the way was beautiful. After all his driving, Dave, spent the night at the beautiful Holiday in, and This morning we unloaded the truck at the storage facility, and surprisingly it only took us about 30 minutes! I was so shocked.
We went by the house this morning and its beautiful; a little small, but beautiful. the view of the lake is breath taking and the property is amazing! The house is currently enpty so we are hoping to possibly move in a little earlier then planned. august 1st perhaps? we'll see depending on how things go.
Tomorrow we are planning to go to Campbellton [a six hour drive] to visit My great grandfather since he has been in the hospital for quite some time now. I am really excited about that because I havent seen him in over 2 years; also because Jonathan has never met him and will finaly be able too!
I should be starting work on Tuesday! Not sure what to expect quite yet, but im really excited!
Sorry we don't have any pics of anything yet, we just got here so we aren't exactly set up yet. hopefully I will get some on in the next couple days!
Take Care!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
We Are Here!
With Love, The Mrs. at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment