Yes, as you can probably tell, I get bored easily! After finding a look that I really liked, I felt the need to change the look of my blog again today. I can't help it! Really! I can't! I just enjoy change I guess. Could that be why we move so much? Probably.
There are officially 6 days left until we move into our new house! (again - not that anyone is counting... *cough*) We contacted the movers yesterday - That Carolynn found for us! - and the date is set!
I really still can't believe that it is finally happening! We have already started packing up our stuff here, and are basically counting the minutes to be in our own 'home'!
In May we will decide if we want to buy the property or not. I have done a little research, and asked around, and most people with the same income as us, can get a mortgage with only about $4800 down, and thats for a property listing double what we're looking at! So we are quite confident, and since half our rent will go towards the down payment, our odds are pretty amazing!
Anyways, the laundry wont do itself! Miss you all, take care.
Oh! Happy 20th Birthday Julie C, Miss you!! (Aug 25ht)
Just a photo I found on the internet and thought I'd share!




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment