Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Job Interview!

After realizing that applying for jobs online just wasn't working for me, yesterday I decided it was time to do the mall thing. I applied at several different places and it went great! alot of places said they would call with-in the next week to set something up.

I am actually hoping to get a job at Aeire, its a store owned by American Eagle Outfitters, and the products are of the same nature as La Senza, where, as you all know, I used to work, and loved. I met with the manager and he said he would be doing the hiring next week, so hopefully I will get a call!!

I got at call from Quilts Etc. tonight, and they asked me to come in for an interview tomorrow at noon! I am slightly nervous because I have not been in an interview for quite some time, but, if this is where God wants me, then everything will go as smoothly as possible!

In case your not sure of what Quilts Etc. is, Here is a link to their website:
http://www.quiltsetc.com/

We recently bought feathur pillows from them, 2 for $19.99, great price or what!? Its just a small store where there isn't more then 2 people working at any given time, but the products are great, and I suure would love a discount on bedding & towels!!


Wish me Luck!

0 Lovely Comments: