Ain't she a beaut? :) It's a 2002 Honda Civic with w Vtech engine.. This isn't exactly our car, it's just a picture I found on the internet. I would have taken my own, but everytime I get a few moments to do so, Jonathan is at work with it! Our car is pretty well exactly the same, except the fact that ours has wing, and a black bug deflector on the hood. (ours is deffinitly better!)

Oh! and if you wondering, we got rid of the 95' Pontiac Grand AM, and apparenlty Jonathan has had enough of "Red Pontiac's"! haha.




2 Lovely Comments:
it's beautiful guys! where did you get it? HOnda's run forever so this one should be great!
My Step dad sold it to us, so we know its a good car. He is making sure that everything is in perfect working order before putting it into our names for us.
Post a Comment