Monday, August 11, 2008

Possible new car?

So, if you have not yet heard.. Our car is junk! How exciting. ..not! Luckily, we have an opportunity to purchase another vehicle. Since we haven't put any money down on the Grand Am (because it hadn't yet passed the inspection) we aren't 'stuck' with it. This possible car is a 95' Nissan Altima, of which is in amazing condition. The car belongs to Bob's brother, Wendell. He is asking an amzing price for it, and is willing to lower it just a tad for us.
Nothing is set in stone yet, but we'll see!!

Our inbox has been full of emails, pictures, & videos of Bailee. She is growing big and strong, and cuter with each passing day, not as Carolynn so nicely put "A face only a mother could love!" haha. She finally opened her eyes, and is starting to walk. We are getting really impatient and want to take her home!

We spent the weekend at Bobs mother's place (Geneva) because she went away with his brother Wendell. We were there to house-site and cat-sit her cat Spencer - who is absolutly adorable! Even Jonathan enjoyed his company! He is truly a unique cat, not to mention quite spoiled.

I guess thats all thats happened lately, or at least all that I can remember for now. I will write soon!
Take Care, miss you all!

2 Lovely Comments:

Sophia said...

glad that you found out before it was too late though. Any new leads yet?

The Mrs. said...

Hey Sophie!
Yeah, we are actually buying my step-dad's car. Its a 2002 Honda Civic! When I have pictures of it I will be posting them along with some info! :)