Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 1 year and 10 months!

How lame right? Yeah, I can agree, but since we are preparing for Jonathan joining the military, and missing some celebrations, I figured why not celebrate a little more now while we can? :)

Not much is new, just more military talk, and work work work! I work the worst possible shift today! 10-7! I dont know how anybody could enjoy that shift. At least I have tomorrow off right?

Jonathan took Bailee to the vet yesterday and she got her first set of shots. They checked her hips to make sure they were even and that she was the right proportions. I wasn't able to go because I was working, but apparently she didn't like the needles too much! They gave her a toy and some meds for de-worming, then Jonathan took her to the pet store and got her a few treats. She is still crying through the night, but she is slowly getting better.

Sorry that I havent been sharing any pictures! We do have a bunch of new ones, but I never think to bring them over to moms (we dont have the internet yet!) so that we can upload them. I will try to get some organised on a memory card and bring them over next tuesday. -Mom is going away to the camper this weekend, and will be taking her laptop for work, so I wont be able to write until then. At least that will give me time to get a few pictures to put up!

Anyways, off to work I go! xx

0 Lovely Comments: