Jonathan had all of his test's on Tuesday, and passed everything! They took him aside and said that there would be no problem with him joining Infantry as planned, and had the opportunity for "much much more!" He still has not had his official interview because it had to be post-ponned, it will be on Tuesday of next week -the 30th. He doesnt seem to be worried, or nervous about it either! Like I said in the previous blog, if all goes as planned, he should be leaving mid-October. However, I did find out some good news!!! JONATHAN WILL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! I was told that he wouldn't be able too, so I did some research and found out he will be home for 2-3 weeks.
He is really excited about going, but I am still not sure how I feel about the whole thing.. I am really proud of him, and happy for him, yet I cant help but feel as if I am being selfish in not wanting to share him. Knowing that he will be home for the holidays really helps though. I am looking forward to all of the great things the Military has to offer, and I wasn't going to say anything, but we are really hoping to get posted in Petawawa, Ontario! We miss Ontario, and If we get posted anywhere, it might aswell be there!
There isn't really much else we know that you don't! As soon as we know more, I'll let you know!
Melissa.*
Friday, September 26, 2008
I am going to be a 'Military Wife' (cont.)
With Love, The Mrs. at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Lovely Comments:
Good luck with everything, and I also hope for you two to move back to Ontario.. Petawawa isnt too far from Ottawa right? Gah.. College. Its coming too fast! I have to apply before something like the 13th of december.. Probably gonna go to Ottawa.
Post a Comment