Haha!; this one is for Eleanor at work!
She told me that she couldn't figure our how to leave comments so I told her I would make a little tutorial for her! What? You thought I was kidding, Eleanor? haha :) Here you go!
There are 2 ways you can leave comments, the first:
At the bottom of each post made by me, there is a link that says "COMMENTS", with a number beside it. CLICK IT!
Then this little box will pop up-
Leave your comment in the space provided, and make sure to CLICK NAME/URL. Put your name in, and leave the URL space blank. (Unless you want to leave me a link for another site). then publish post, and your DONE!
The Second way:
On the right hand panel of my blog, there is a COMMENT BOX. Fill in the info (name, comment etc.) you CAN leave a URL (link) or your email address, but it is NOT required. Then just click GO! and your done! :)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Blogging for Dummies!
Now, I expect some lovely comments from Eleanor!! :) See you at work!!
With Love, The Mrs. at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment