Oh how wonderful it is too have my husband back!!
Now that I have him back, I don't think I will be able to let him go again! Even if it means that I am selfish; I really don't care! We have been having a wonderful time, sometimes just doing nothing!
Don't ask why, but I was a pile of nerves when I got off of the plane, I was so anxious to see him that it was actaully making me nervous, but as soon as I saw him, all of that went away. I honestly don't think that even I fully realized just HOW MUCH I missed him! It's going to be really hard this time around to see him go, just because now I know what to expect. The thought of having to get used to crawling into bed alone again is heartbreaking; so I guess I will have to take advantage of that "privilege" while I can!!
Well,can't spend too much time blabering away, don't want to waste precious time that I have with Jonathan!!
<3
Monday, December 15, 2008
Blogging From Ottawa!
With Love, The Mrs. at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment