But do I Care? ...NO!
Just a few days left until I fly out to Ottawa, and it seems like there is just too much to do before I go! I won't stress to much though, because in the end all that matters is that I will finally get to see Jon. I only have 3 more full days to get myself, and everything else together; that's actually pretty exciting!!!!!
Well, off to pack now!!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
So Much To Do, And So Little Time To Do It!
With Love, The Mrs. at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Lovely Comments:
good luck getting everything done. I hope you have a great visit with Jon and the rest of he McNairs. What are you doing with the dogs while you are gone?
Thanks Sophie!! I am soooo excited!
Rusty is staying with my mom, and Bailee is staying with my step-sister, I wish they didn't have to be separated for so long, BUT its hard to find a pet sitter for two dogs! Especially when everyone I know has a dog!
Will we be seeing you guys? I am pretty sure we will be heading that wayy!
Post a Comment