Got this great idea from a friend to take a somewhat creative picture every single day for a year, and save them in an online Album! Its day 6, and I am still up-to-date < we will see just how long this lasts! haha.
I have decided to post the pictures on Facebook.com and Flickr.com. I decided on useing both of these sites because Facebook, for obvious reasons was really easy etc, and Flickr because some people don't have facebook! I don't have the pictures on Flickr yet, but when I do, I will share the link :) I thought about posting them on here, but I decided that would just waste a bunch of space and what-not.
I promise these pictures wont be spectacular in any way shape or form, after all, they are just random.
I thought it would be cool to do this as something to keep me a little busy while Jonathan is away. Also, I think it would be interesting to see the change in the pictures from the begining of the year, come the end of this year!
If anyone else is doing this, and posting the pictures, let me know! I'd love to see your pictures too!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
365 Photography Project;
With Love, The Mrs. at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Lovely Comments:
Just checked it out...looks like a good start to a good idea!
Post a Comment