I have always believed those words, but every time I feel as if I am loosing touch, something happens to make me believe it all the more.
These past few weeks have been oh so hectic, everything has happened so fast that I am sure there are people in our lives that still have no idea that we (I say we, but its really me doing everything by myself! -With the help of God of course!) are moving back to Ontario. I head out on the 12Th of February, for Ottawa, while I wait for my apartment in Picton to be ready for the 1st of March. I have movers picking out our 'effects' on Feb 10Th, and they will be delivered between March 1st and 5Th sometime.. (you'd think with how much I am paying them, they could give me an exact date.. but nah! ha ha)
Jonathan graduates from Basic training on the 20Th, then heads right out to Meaford for his Battle School/Combat training. He will have the weekend off in between but has a lot of preparation and packing etc. so I will be lucky to see him for a few hours.
I have been really stressed out with everything that has to be done; the selling of furniture, leaving Rusty and Bailee behind, packing by myself without Jonathan's aid, trying to find a way to get moving supplies with no vehicle, dealing with all the expenses, and being worried that we might come up short. However, I have been praying a lot, and a lot of my prayers have been answered, one by one.. I cant help but feel overwhelmed with Joy with all the opportunities I (we) have been given. God wants us residing in Ontario, and he is doing everything, to make this happen for us.
Yesterday was a very emotional day for me. I became very stressed and overwhelmed with everything that I need to do.. and alone.. Then Carolynn called with wonderful news that kept me smiling all day, knowing that I was being taken care of, not only by loving family and supporting friends, but by God.
Today I believe that everything happens for a reason, more then I did a few months ago. Slowly everything is being worked out, and I am being given aswers to my prayers, at all the right moments.
Jonathan is doing wonderful, and you can't help but hear his pride for himself over the phone. I can't help but share all of the pride for all the hard work he has done. He is truly a wonderful man, and husband; I couldn't be any more thankful for the life that I have with him.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Everything Happens for a reason..
With Love, The Mrs. at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment