Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finding A Home For Bailee

One word... Stressful..

I have had several couples, and families come to visit with Bailee, and close to 30 inquiries in the past 2 days, but none have been quite right for her..
Unnnntil! Yesterday, I had a young couple come to visit with her and brought along their 6 month old golden lab, and needless to say, they absolutely fell in love with Bailee! (How hard would that be?) They are very interested in giving her a new home, and I am quite confident that It will be the right home for her. The couple (Shawn & Marie) own a hobby farm in Nackawik, about 10 minutes away from where I live. They were looking for a companion for their puppy, and have found the perfect one in Bailee.
They have placed an offer, that I can't really refuse, and will come by a few more times in the next week or so to visit with her more until she is comfortable enough to go home with them.
They have even invited me to their home, with Bailee, so that I could see how well she would be taken care of, and so that Bailee could become comfortable in their house with me close by.

They are really interested her Bailee's well being, so I think this is best option for her. I am so happy that I was able to find the perfect home for her, and again realize how much I have to be thankful for!

0 Lovely Comments: