Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Going Home Tomorrow!

Tomorrow night, I am flying back to New Brunswick (With the help of a plane..). Am I happy about this? Hmm, I haven't decided yet! I will be happy to sleep in my own bed, and happy that I get to see the dogs again but, there is that whole dreaded being 'home alone' thing.. With Jonathan gone again, I have to get used to being alone again, and since I am always surrounded by people in Ottawa, I'm scared it might be a big adjustment!
As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I will be moving back to Ontario, I just don't know when, or how! Seeing as how I have a lease until May 1st, and can't bring either of the dogs with me, It may be a really hard move.. So I'm going to have to pray about it, and ask God for some guidance on what to do exactly.

I should really be packing right now.. blagh..

0 Lovely Comments: