Monday, February 16, 2009

2 Days Left Until Grad! / New Layout

Verse Of The Day

“[Love one another]

This is the message you heard from the beginning:

We should love one another.”




Only 2 days left until Jonathan Graduates!! How exciting is that? We are really praying for good weather conditions, so that we can have a safe trip there and back. So, if by any chance you run out of things to pray about, remember us! If all goes as planned, we (Carolynn and I) should be leaving here early morning on Thursday. The Graduation Ceremony starts around 1pm in St Jean, Quebec at the base. Jonathan has permission to leave the base at 5pm on Thursday (yay!) and we (Jonathan and I) will be driving a friends car to Ottawa for him, from there. (His friend, someone on his platoon, is going straight to BC for his next training and cannot get his car home to Ottawa, so he has asked Jonathan to do it for him). He will stay here Thursday and Friday night, and if we can get our car issuance etc. all figured out, he will be leaving Saturday for Meaford, to start Battle School.

If you are interested in seeing what the ceremony will look like click here.
Jonathan showed Carolynn and I the video this past weekend, and I couldn't help but get chocked up, so there will be lots of tissues in my pocket for the actual ceremony. Jonathan says that he doesn't think its a big deal, but deep down I am sure he knows it is! Everyone is just so proud of him, so I think (no, I know!) he is just being modest.

I'm sure if you are a daily stalker on my blog, I wouldn't have to tell you about the layout change. If you have not noticed yet, It's obvious that I like change. I guess it's because I get bored easily? Oh well! Hope you like the change. Let me know if anything shows up funny on your screen, or if something doesn't seem right.

I also decided to start using these pretty dividers when I change subjects.. I just think they are cute...

Thanks for visiting! Take Care & God Bless

Don't forget to check out my 365PhotographyProject! and, don't forget to comment by clicking the "COMMENT" button bellow!


2 Lovely Comments:

Sophia said...

Congratulations Jonathan! I am sure you (Jon) must be glad to have the training part behind you! Well almost, at least! haha

Melissa, you really must keep this blog more tidy- I can't stand the mess. (but I DO like the background) hahah

and where is Meaford?

The Mrs. said...

Haha, oh I am so sorry about the mess Sophie, you seem really bothered by it!! I'll make sure to clean up after myself more often :P You probably didn't see it when I actually made that post lol, it was in bad shape!

Meaford is in Ontario, about 4 1/2 hours from Picton, and 6 1/2 from Ottawa. But to make it a little easier for it, its 30 mins from Wasaga beach :)