1. Even though I was born in Campbellton NB, I still consider my "home" in Ontario.
2. I still sleep with a teddy bear; more now that Jonathan is gone.
3. I prefer the smell of skunk to coffee.. I hatee the smell of coffee!
4. When I was in grade 9 my teacher was OCD, and she told me that she cannot put white clothes on white hangers because one will make the other look dirty.. Since then I have not been able to put a white shirt on a white hanger!
5. I only found ym birth mark when I was 9! Its on my stomach.. lol
6. I am still afraid of the dark, and have to sleep with a light on when Jonathan isn't around..
7. I am petrified of spiders.. One time when I was in Dave & Carolynn's (Jon's parents) basement there was a huge spider on the door, and I called Dave (by phone) to come downstairs and open the door so I could leave because I wouldnt go near the door.. he brought his camera..
8. I was never actually tagged to do this, and it bugs me!
9. I have owned 13 cats in my life.. and 2 of them had alot of kittens.. I had 13 cats in the house at one time.. I named on Missie..
10. Getting married at 18 has gotten me a lot of weird reactions, but is the best thing I have ever done in my life. I couldn't be happier with Jonathan <3
11. I am really fascinated that I can see Bailee's belly button..
12. When I was 6 I had a stomach virus and ate popcorn... needless to say it didnt stay in my stomach, I have barely been able to look at the stuff since then! erlack!
13. When I was about 11, mom took me to a meat market and it was the first time I had ever seen a rabbit packaged up for meet.. I was mortified and screamed "MURDERERS!" at the top of my lungs. Mom got soooo embarassed that she had to drag me out of the store..
14. I never actually owned a Barbie until I was 14.. I am still a bit bitter about that..
15. I have 4 beauty marks on my left arm, by my shoulder, and when I was younger I liked wearing tanktops to show them off because I thought they were speacial!
16. I honestly believe that the only reason I started playing the keyboard/piano was because I wanted to have someting in common with my father..
17. I loooove to write stories.. I could waste days writting about absolutly nothing.
18. I couldn't play Pacman to save my life. I absolutly suck at it..
19. When I was 11 (at the same market I saw the dead rabbit at) my mother tricked me into eating blood pudding.. It was absolutly discusting, and exploded in my mouth!! EWW
20. I am 30% hearing impared in my left ear, and 20% in my right ear because when I was 13 I had 2 really severe ear infections and some dummy doctor gave me ther wrong medication. My face got swollen, and I was in and out of the hospital for IV drip medication every 4 hours for 3 days. BRUTAL.After that they had to stick a "vacuum" into my ears to suck all the gross stuff out from the infections.
21. I WAS A MIRACLE CHILD! When I was 6, I got strep throat that was not diagnosed properly. When this happens it creates a virus that travels through your body and attacks a random organ, tissue, nerves or muscle. It attacked the tissue, nerves, and muscle in my legs. I was basically paralized from the waste down, and couldn't walk for 2 weeks straight. It took me about 2 months to regain all my strength, and 11 years to get my reflexes back. (now if you hit my knee I can poke my eye with my toe!!). This happened again when I was 7, but it was for a shorter peroiod of time. For the longest time I walked crooked and triped over my feet alot... This is a very VERY rare virus, and I managed to get it twice. A lot of people don't actually survive it when It hits organs.
22. I should have been a Military brat because we moved at least once a year growing up.. I don't supose thats going to get any better now eh Jonathan?
23. I love making graphics on the computer with PSPro, or really anything I can find..
24. I have pretty much read every Christopher Pike and RL Stein book ever written.. (when I was younger of course)
25. As much as I am looking forward to moving back to Ontario to be closer to Jonathan, giving up Bailee is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do..
Monday, February 2, 2009
25 Random Fact About Melissa..
With Love, The Mrs. at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment