Verse Of The Day
“This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.”
(1 John 4:10)
(1 John 4:10)
Today we brought Jonathan back to base, after a wonderful weekend together. I was really looking forward to spending Valentines Day with him, and was glad that everything worked out.I cooked him a special V-Day diner last night, and definitely went all out!! I cooked a prime rib roast, with roasted potatoes, carrots, and green beans. For dessert we had the cake that I made on the 12th.
Last night I found out that Jonathan used to wear Converse High Tops, and I was really fascinated what that! This morning I tried them on, and to my surprise, they actually fit! Jonathan convinced me to wear them for the day. I actually think they are quite comfortable, and I have claimed them! Ha ha.
Here are pictures from the drive to St. Jean, Quebec to drop Jon off. These were taken in Montreal.I've noticed that there alot more friends and family coming to check out my blog, and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to stop and read what is going on in our life. Thank you too everyone who has been praying for us, and helping us along the way.
God Bless,


























0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment