As you can probably tell, I really haven't felt the need to write in a few days. I got a cold on Saturday, and I have been doing absolutely nothing since. I can finally use my nose properly again, but I am still pretty stuffed up, and feeling pretty lousy.
Jonathan left on Sunday morning for Meaford. Its hard to believe, really. As I said, I was really sick, so trying to fight back the tears so that I wouldn't get more stuffed up was pretty hard! He made it to Meaford in good time, and he said that the roads weren't TOO bad (Yay Canada!). As hoped, he has been able to call me every night since he left. We still don't know when training will start, and until then he is CB'd (Confined to base - See! I'm getting the hang of talking like a Military wife!). He will be putting in a memo to see if he can get the first weekend off in March to come to Picton and help set up the apartment, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't know if many people have noticed this on my blog or not, but I have Live Traffic Feed. Its tells me from what cities/major area's people are visiting my blog from. It also tells me how they got there, using what browser, and how they left my blog. Its actually pretty useful! I found out that people were searching random things on google, and finding my blog sometimes. I didn't like that, so I went into my blog settings and disabled my blog from showing up on search engines. It still shows up on a few, but not too many. (I have not yet disabled this on my 365photographyblog). I really like this feature, because I can see who comes to my blog, because apparently not everyone likes to leave me messages!
Click the picture to enlarge it!


“Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.”




2 Lovely Comments:
O snap!
I better get on that!
Haha :)
Post a Comment