For a short 28 days, this months is going to drag on and on! (If that makes any sense..)
Here is my February to-do list:
-Sell anything I can/Donate anything else (So that I don't have to move it)
-Pack up everything I am taking
-Get Bailee adjusted in her new home
-Pack some more
-Get Rusty back to my grandmother
-Pack even more
-Have the movers pick everything up (Feb 1oth)
-Paint everything that needs to be painted when the house is empty
-Feb 12th 6:30 am, Fly to Ottawa
-(Hoping and praying that Jonathan gets the weekend of the 13th off!!)
-Jonathan Graduates on the 20th, and starts battle school
-Feb 28th - Be ready to move into the new apartment for the 1st!
Okay.. So in writing I know it doesn't seem like a whole lot, but YOU try it!! Gah.
Random I know, but I thought I would share these! I was quite pleased to find both of them in Fredericton!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Happy February!
With Love, The Mrs. at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Lovely Comments:
Looks like a lot to me... especially since they're pretty big tasks. The ones that are quickies look like they'd be emotionally draining.
Best of luck with achieving everything on your to-do list!
Post a Comment