Not quite an empty house yet, but it is definitely quiet! Bailee went to her new home yesterday, and Rusty left today with my grandmother. Before Bailee went to her new home, me and Marie (her new owner) took her to the vet to get all of her final shots. She did great, and didn't fuss at all. The house was so quiet last night without her that, even Rusty didn't know what to do with himself. He basically walked in circles until I turned all the lights out and went to bed, he then followed me into the room and slept beside my bed (which he never does). This morning at around 11, my grandmother came with my Aunt to take him 'home'. Tonight will be my first night in the house completely alone.. I am sure I don't even need to say this, but I am dreading it..
Tomorrow I will spend the day packing everything else that needs to be packed, and hopfully get it all done.
(I had to scribble the phone number's out..)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment