As promised to Christi, here is the link to what Jonathan's Graduation ceremony will look like tomorrow! (Thanks YouTube!)
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future,
nor any powers,
neither height nor depth,
nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Jonathan graduates tomorrow! It has been a long, and hard 4 months, but every second was worth it! I've also been told that we were the "lucky" ones, because we had about a month together at Christmas time. However, I don't consider it too lucky because we still had to suffer time appart. We are not quite done yet, but we are guessing that by October, all of his waiting, and battle school will be over. Not sure what the future holds after that, all we can do is pray about it, and take everything day by day.Congradulations Jonathan!






0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment