Saturday, May 2, 2009

How Long Are You Considered A Newly-Wed For? I Did The Research! :)

Here are the results I got when I asked in a forum:


-A year and under are newlyweds

-I would say 2 months

-2 or 3 years

-I would say 6 months or the one year anniversary

-4 a life time .u have 2 keep the spice in your marriage.

-I remember watching the newlywed game and it was always considered the first 3 years.

-On your 2nd year anniversary, you are no longer newlyweds. Newlyweds have been married for less than 2 years.

-Your a newly wed as long as you want to be one, and please want to be one for the rest of your marriage.

-It's really up to you two and how you go about your marriage. It's really up to each one of us how happy we want to be and how happy we want to make the other person. There's couples that have ben married for over 30 years and still act like newlyweds.....it's our choice.

-I'd say under a year then you are other then that your not

-1 yr bc that is really the adustment period..so everyone uses that as a scapegoat for a lot of stuff...but in my eyes you can be newlyweds forever it just depends on the people

-3 months

-They say that it takes the first three years to find out if a marriage will last because that is usually the time span for any major problems in a marriage to be worked through. Then the next 2 years would be the period that you would have together to live harmoniously.so my personal opinion would be five years to be considered newlyweds.

-One year is what I was always told.

-1 year couple is newly wed later is not so newly wed.

-One year

So There you have it!! Nobody really knows :)

Yesterday, Jonathan called and said he would not be coming home for the weekend, so I made a quick decision to un-cancell my trip to Wasaga Beach. I got on the bus last night around 7:30 and got into Barrie at 1am. My uncle, Serge picked me up and we came here :) Jonathan was able to come here for a few hours earlier roday, we went out to eat, and went for a small walk on the beach. I will add more details later!!!


“This is the confidence we have in approaching God:

that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

And if we know that he hears us—

whatever we ask—

we know that we have what we asked of him.”

(1 John 5:14-15)





0 Lovely Comments: