Monday, May 4, 2009

Wasaga Beach!

On Friday Jonathan called home telling me that he had the weekend off, but wouldn't be able to make it home. I happend to be at Beach Bum at the time (The store that my landlord owns), and when I got to the counter after Jonathan called, Neil (The owner) asked why I looked so sad. I told him about the news Jonathan had just given me. Then he said "So, then do something about it. Go see him!" I then protested a little and said it was impossible. I had planned to go to Wasaga Beach to visit my uncle, but had to cancel because I had a doctor's apointomene, and that I had no way to get to Belleville to get the bus. He said "So what? Cancel the doctors apointment, call your uncle, and I will drive you to the bus station in Belleville". I thought about it.. Then did exactly what he said! I took the bus at around 7:30 Friday night, and got to Barrie at 1am, where my uncle, Serge, picked me up.
Saturday Jonathan had a few hours off base, and borrowed a friends truck to come to see me :) we had lunch then took a short walk on the beach :)

He went back to base at 1:30 for a meeting. He called me later that night around 8pm and said he had the night off, and wondered if he could come see me for a few hours! He ended up staying the night, and left at 6am Sunday morning!!

I have been having a wonderful time here, spending time with the family and catching up!


“if my people, who are called by my name,
will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”


0 Lovely Comments: