9 days left until Jonathan's Battle School Grad! Then training is OVER! Could I possibly be any more happy?!

“Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”
I think this is something everyone seems to struggle with (except Carolynn! * insert grimace here*). We think its hard to forgive unless the person knows what they did wrong (well thats how I feel sometimes, anyways!). Forgiving, however is much easier then that, and I am sure that we have all at one point seen that. Some things seem easier to forgive then others, and we end up carrying that burden for a long time.
When you forgive, you are telling God, "Take my burden, I put in your hands."
Whenever someone hurts you, or has any need to be forgiven, just remember that God will hold them accountable, its his job. Not yours...





0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment