Ah, finally! We got the phone and Internet hooked up today at home, that means no more falling behind with my blog! I also ditched my non-working cellphone, so we just have Jonathan's now. If you need an update on phone-numbers I am sure you know who to ask, or where to look!
Nothing much is new around here, so there is really nothing much to say.. hmm..
I am 24 weeks pregnant now, so that only leaves 112 days to go! She is really growing, and moving more and more with each passing day. We are slowly preparing for her arrival, by setting up her room, looking at baby items and clothes, and trying to decide on a name for her! We are pretty sure we have one picked out, but it could change at any point!
Anyways, not much else to write about so I better sign off and get some laundry done!
Hope everyone is well, take care & God bless!
Verse Of The Day.*
“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.”






0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment