I really don't want to go all the way down into the cold basement to do laundry.. So, I will avoid it by telling you about my day yesterday!
I had my 7 month check up yesterday at the doctors, and everything went well. We got to hear the baby's strong heartbeat once again - it never gets old! I am now scheduled for an appointment in 3 weeks, and then every 2 weeks after that. Time is just zipping by, as I expected it would...
We also took the puppy to the Vet for her second set of shots. Just like last time, she did great! She really loves the clinic WAY to much! She had some side-effects to the shot though, and last night she wasn't her usual self. We found her starring at the wall a few times, and she was just really quiet and sleepy. She is doing much better today, and I am sure the effects have worn off completely, as she is back to her hyper self!
Well.. I was really hoping that it would take a lot longer to write that.. guess not.. Hmm.. Laundry time? ..ugh!





0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment