I hate to brag (not), but it's true! I have been sick in bed most of the day, just feeling absolutely terrible. Around 2 this afternoon, half asleep, I told Jonathan that I was craving banana muffins and strawberries in yogurt. Yum! I fell back asleep and woke up when I heard the door close a little over an hour later. I went downstairs and found him in the kitchen with two containers of strawberries, two containers of yogurt, banana muffins, blueberry muffins & chocolate chip muffins! He even got me orange juice and mixed fruits.
Oh how I adore that man! Hands off ladies, he is all mine!
On a side note; You may or may not have noticed that I added a comment box on the right side bar. Sooooo USE IT! :)




1 Lovely Comments:
awww Jonathan, that really is sweet :)
you must have missed your wife being so far away all those months, hmm??
:)
Post a Comment