We have waited 3 long years for this, and its about darn time! So far we have had 2 couches, both hand-me-downs, and the one we have now is an antique. Baby spit-up & antique furniture? No thanks!
We talked and talked about it for months. We knew we had to do something before the baby came, we just couldn't agree on anything. I wanted a light colored micro-fiber, and he wanted a dark colored leather! There was basically no compromising.
As you can see, Jonathan got his way- I will win the next one! I figured since the reason we wanted a new set was to avoid huge baby messes - what's easier to clean then leather, when it comes to a couch?
We bought the couch and the chair and they should be delivered within the next two weeks! Yippee!


“How great you are, O Sovereign LORD!
There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”






0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment