I am a mom. 6 days ago, I became responsible for a tiny little human and I feel so blessed to be able to experience all of these wonderful things; the up's and the down's.
This past week hasn't been the easiest, but looking at her sweet little face and holding her tiny little hands, makes up for every second of lost sleep. I am looking forward to watching her grow up, and seeing her through every step in her life. I already see her changing every day! I no longer hear the same cry I heard when she was placed in my arms for the very first time, its completely changed. She cries actual tears that from her beautiful blue eyes that just break my heart. She demands so much milk now, and all I can think of how is much she is growing already.
Becoming a mother has not only made me realize that calling myself a mother makes me feel old, but it also makes me see life so differently. Its made me realize that we can't always sweat the small things. Watching her sleep without a care in the world, is so calming compared to what's going on in the world around us; I could literally watch her sleep for hours.
I am not at all surprised by how much I love her. I knew from the moment she was coming, how truly loved she was by both Jonathan and I, and how truly blessed we were to be anticipating something so wonderful.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
9 Crazy Months Later..
“If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar.
For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.”
On this day, God wants you to know that your remedy for anxiety is the question: 'Will this matter in a year from now?' All too often you get so involved in things that you look at life through a microscope. Amplifying manifold, an invisible speck becomes an insurmountable mountain. Put down the microscope and imagine yourself a year from now looking back at today: 'Does this really matter?'
With Love, The Mrs. at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment