I have been married to the love of my life since November 2006. In October 2008 he made a life changing decision to join the Military, and I stand beside him in his decision. In May of 2009 we found out that we were expecting our first child, and on January 8th 2010, our sweet Miss Alivia Grace was born!
It has been a crazy and emotional ride, but we couldn't be any happier!
It may be one little love story, in a big wide world; but it's ours! <3
It's pretty much complete at this point! I ordered some really cute wall hooks to hang on the wall, so we are just waiting for those, and waiting to find a bedding set we both really like!
8
Lovely Comments:
Anonymous
said...
that little pillow thing in the crib isnt safe, lots of babies have suffocated because of those things. i was told NOT to use it
i am aware of that, however did he actually tell you to use that pillow? Because my son had bad reflux also and we were told NOT to use that and just to elevate the mattress by putting a folded up blanket under one end of the mattress, because the pillow was deemed unsafe. You dont hafta say things in ur status either because i know u can look after ur daughter im just telling you what I was told by other people including nurses and doctors
Well first off, I would never do anything I though was unsafe, or anything I was advised against when it comes to my daughter. That alone needs no further explination. Secondly, when someone I should know would rather stay anonymous then to actually speak to me, it comes across as a little funny to me..
yeah okay...you not answering my question just proves to me that you dont actually KNOW if u should really use the pillow or not because if the doctor HAD told you to use the pillow u would have just told me yes. Why dont u ask the doctor if he would rather u evevate the mattress or use the pillow and see what he says. just a little friendly advice, considering you only JUST became a mother a month ago
Considering I said that I would never do anything I was advised agaist when it comes to the safety of my daughter, I was obviously told it was okay to use it. Yes I only became a mother a month ago, but I wasn't born yesterday. I do have comon sense. I don't appreciate being torn apart by someone who considers me their friend but would rather hide their name when it comes to a "concern" they have.
Ha this is pretty amusing, "Anonymous" you need to watch your little tongue, from the people I have seen on Melissa's facebook there is absolutely not a single person on there qualified enough that would make a comment like this to even start trying to give advise about someone else's child. Alivia granddaughter #10 and I believe great-granddaughter #15, there is over a few hundred years of experience behind this child on how to keep her safe and how to bring her up. There are tons of qualified mature people looking out for Alivia's well being, we deff. don't need some childish women who just got knocked up to tell us anything about our daughter and parenthood.
hahaha wowww, i came on here to comment on how beautiful the nursery looks, but i seem to have stumbled upon a little entertainment for the day! And clearly am going to put in my 2 cents worth..."Anonymous" if you are so concerned about the well being of Aliva maybe be a little more nice about expressing your "concerns". If you are so wise about raising children you should stop being one yourself. You clearly know nothing about Alivia's parents or you'd be aware of the fact that they are not only responsible, loving parents, but like Jon said,they have plenty of people who actually CARE ABOUT THEM to give them advice.They don't need yours.
8 Lovely Comments:
that little pillow thing in the crib isnt safe, lots of babies have suffocated because of those things. i was told NOT to use it
We have to use it, doctors orders. Alivia has bad reflux and needs to sleep elevated.
i am aware of that, however did he actually tell you to use that pillow? Because my son had bad reflux also and we were told NOT to use that and just to elevate the mattress by putting a folded up blanket under one end of the mattress, because the pillow was deemed unsafe. You dont hafta say things in ur status either because i know u can look after ur daughter im just telling you what I was told by other people including nurses and doctors
Well first off, I would never do anything I though was unsafe, or anything I was advised against when it comes to my daughter. That alone needs no further explination.
Secondly, when someone I should know would rather stay anonymous then to actually speak to me, it comes across as a little funny to me..
yeah okay...you not answering my question just proves to me that you dont actually KNOW if u should really use the pillow or not because if the doctor HAD told you to use the pillow u would have just told me yes. Why dont u ask the doctor if he would rather u evevate the mattress or use the pillow and see what he says. just a little friendly advice, considering you only JUST became a mother a month ago
Considering I said that I would never do anything I was advised agaist when it comes to the safety of my daughter, I was obviously told it was okay to use it.
Yes I only became a mother a month ago, but I wasn't born yesterday. I do have comon sense. I don't appreciate being torn apart by someone who considers me their friend but would rather hide their name when it comes to a "concern" they have.
Ha this is pretty amusing, "Anonymous" you need to watch your little tongue, from the people I have seen on Melissa's facebook there is absolutely not a single person on there qualified enough that would make a comment like this to even start trying to give advise about someone else's child. Alivia granddaughter #10 and I believe great-granddaughter #15, there is over a few hundred years of experience behind this child on how to keep her safe and how to bring her up. There are tons of qualified mature people looking out for Alivia's well being, we deff. don't need some childish women who just got knocked up to tell us anything about our daughter and parenthood.
hahaha wowww, i came on here to comment on how beautiful the nursery looks, but i seem to have stumbled upon a little entertainment for the day! And clearly am going to put in my 2 cents worth..."Anonymous" if you are so concerned about the well being of Aliva maybe be a little more nice about expressing your "concerns". If you are so wise about raising children you should stop being one yourself. You clearly know nothing about Alivia's parents or you'd be aware of the fact that they are not only responsible, loving parents, but like Jon said,they have plenty of people who actually CARE ABOUT THEM to give them advice.They don't need yours.
Post a Comment