Thursday, February 4, 2010

Deal With It & End The Ignorance!

I honestly do not care how many people I upset, or how many people become offended by this post. I will stand up for what I believe in, no matter how many people disagree, and tell me that I am "wrong".
Abortion is murder. It's as simple as that. People have become so naive when it comes to the topic, that they would rather be "pro-choice" then to take the time to fully understand what abortion really is.
You know, I really debated sharing this link on my blog, because looking at it made me sick to my stomach. However, I have since realized that by not sharing it because I was worried that people would be bothered by it, that I was letting it slip through the cracks. People think that abortion is a taboo topic that shouldn't be discussed for fear of offending someone. I don't care.
Here is the link:
Fair warning; this is an extremely graphic video.

I would also like to share this link: http://www.abort73.com/HTML/I-G-2-testimony.html
It is real life testimonies by girls of every age who have had abortions for various reasons.

As I stated in a previous blog post about abortion, I really can't understand how abortion can even be considered a "choice" in today's society. People display such ignorance when they try to make abortion sound Okay. It's not Okay! It's destroying a human life.
I could never imagine what women have to go through when they become pregnant because of rape, but I can honestly tell you that I know more then one person who has, and who have decided to do what was right by giving that child the life they deserve. In the end, a mother will love her child no matter what the circumstances are.
There are so many better options out there for women who have unexpected & unplanned pregnancies. Their are so many families who can't have children of their own, and even some that can who are willing to adopt, and will never get that chance because of the sickening number of abortions there are.
I ask everyone, for one minute to step into the shoes of the thousands of women who are told every single day that they will never be able to have a child. Some due to accidents, some for unexplainable reasons, and some even due to rape. I ask those who are mothers, to imagine their lives without their precious children by their side. Personally, I could never imagine not having my beautiful daughter in my life. The day I found out that I was pregnant, imagining life without a child was impossible to me.
A lot of people don't know this about us, including family, but a few weeks before I found out that I was pregnant my doctor told me that, as suspected, the chances of me ever conceiving were slim to none. Becoming a mother is something I had always wanted. I can't even begin to describe the pain that swept over me when he said those words. The second hardest part was telling Jonathan. I think becoming a father meant even more to him. However, we were the lucky ones, and 2 short weeks later we found out how truly blessed we were.
I know of countless women who have been told those same words, and who will be forever affected by them. Most will never have the chance to experience becoming parents even through adoption, because abortion is still a "choice". A sad, sickening "choice".
Before I finish (for now!) I have to ask, when did animal rights become more important then the rights of children?

5 Lovely Comments:

Justine said...

I couldn't agree more. Everybody wants to be everybody's friends these days and they aren't willing to say exactly how they feel with the fear of offending someone else. People can disagree and still be knowledgeable and smart about it. I'm raelly glad you posted this!!

The Mrs. said...

Thanks Justine! :)

The Mrs. said...

Thanks Justine! :)

Sophia said...

I have googled abortion many times and cried over the images that come up.
It IS gut-wrenching and so painful to look at. I can't even imagine what the baby must feel as it goes through that pain.

I know it is not without it's scars on a woman too (to have an abortion) but I agree that there are better choices out there; even for rape. Give that baby a life, and if you can't see through to raise him/her, let that baby be adopted to a family who really, really wants a child.

Isn't that better than death?



P.S.
Be strong and courageous in your beliefs; there is no shame in that.

Anonymous said...

I like shoes. I just wish I didn't have to own these ones. I also wouldn't let anyone else wear them, even if they said they wanted to. It's a pain unlike no other...