Yes, in fact I DID just quote a song for my title.. What are YOU going to do about it?.. It's been stuck in my head all day (Sixty to Zero - Johnny Reid, for those who are wondering).
I just thought everyone should know that I may quite possibly be in over my head with this 'keeping busy' frenzy I have been having. I literally wake up in the morning and argue with myself as to whether I should be sewing, making Jewelry or cleaning! You know what's making it even worse? I'm not a home. This means, no sewing, jewelry making, OR cleaning.. So what am I doing - other then going crazy? Sleeping. A lot. Maybe this is good, considering I have been completely exhausted for the past few weeks. We will find out soon enough!
So what's new?
I've been asked by a fellow Military wife to make all of her wedding party's' jewelry! How exciting! This means 6 necklaces, 6 bracelets, & 4 pairs of earrings! I am waiting extremely impatiently for my supplies to arrive in the mail. I cannot wait to get started!
I am also putting my jewelry making skills to work for a good cause! There is a summer camp being held on our Military Base this summer for children who have lost a parent, or a loved one while serving. The idea for this camp came from a bright 15 year old girl who tragically lost her father in April 2007 when his vehicle was struck by an IED in Afghanistan. She has managed to do everything possible, with the help of family & friends to get this camp rolling, and so far it looks like it is going to be a huge success!
I will be making key chains, and cell phone charms to sell to help donate to the summer camp. They need donations for supplies and food. They are also selling bracelets for the cause as well. I will post more about it soon!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
"She had blue eyes, the colour of Amarillo skies in summer.."
With Love, The Mrs. at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Lovely Comments:
EEEKS! I cant wait till it all gets here and we can see it all!!! :) :) SO EXCITED!
I am pretty excited too :)
Post a Comment