I friend of mine recently asked me to make the jewelry for her wedding party/gifts for her wedding party.
This included:
4 pairs of earrings
6 necklaces
2 flower girl bracelets
4 charm bracelets
and
2 wine glass charms
Here are the earrings:
The posts are sterling silver, and I used Swarovski crystals

The adorable sterling silver Flower Girl bracelets that I made from scratch!

One of the wine glass charms

Bridesmaid Necklace - There are 3 of these

Mother Of The Groom

Matron Of Honor

Mother Of The Bride

Let me know what you think!
Visit My Group On Facebook!!




4 Lovely Comments:
OH MY GOSH! AMAZING! I love the necklaces!!
Thanks Jordan :)
So cute!!!!! You did a great job with them! I'm guessing her colors are purple?!?! Very adorable!
Thanks Amber! Yes, her colors are light & dark purple :)
Her wedding date is the 12th of June, I believe - Hopefully I will get some pictures of these beautiful pieces in action!
Post a Comment