Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who Inspires You?


I am entering a contest at
and I need to write a post about who inspires me!

This is actually a really good question.
I don't think I really have one specific person that inspires me.
I've found inspiration in a lot of people, and find it extremely difficult to narrow it down.
However, for the sake of this contest, I will have to say that recently a young girl has inspired me.
Despite all that she and her family has gone through, she is striving to reach out to others in need, and in the same situation she is in.
Obviously my blog followers know that I am talking about the young girl, Brittany, who lost her father while serving in Afghanistan in 2007.
She has made it her goal to start an annual summer camp to reach out to other children who have lost a parent or loved one serving their country.

To me, nothing is more inspirational then someone coming out from a difficult situation and making the most of it.
Her incredibly selfless acts are truly inspirational!

0 Lovely Comments: