Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{Baby On The Move!}

Since little A has learned to turn over, she is all over the place!
Just the other day, I put her down on her play mat,
turned away for 2 minutes to read a blog post,
and when I turned around,
THIS
is what I found..

Yup, she ROLLED there without me noticing or hearing a sound!

She has also started to do the same thing in her crib.
However, when she gets onto her tummy she forgets that she can turn over again,
then just starts screaming.
SO
we bought her one of these!
Its an airflow sleep positioner, and it's worked great these past few days!
Until today..

When I went to get her this morning,
this is what I found...

She was obviously VERY proud of herself too..

3 Lovely Comments:

Kelli said...

Hahahaha what a typical "girl" =) Refuses to accept her boundaries...she is so cute though, how can you resist!

Miss E said...

oh gosh she is such a cutie!!!! I think I'd be proud of myself too if I were her even if that's not what is supposed to happen.

Charity said...

She is precious, I love all the beautiful hair.