Get an all new basic blog template with some fun extra's for next to nothing!
This is only available for a limited time!
Basic Package:
2 or 3 Column Template
Custom Background
Post Divider
Custom Sidebar Headers
A Header with up to 3 photos
Only $15
Add Ons (for basic package):
Signature - $2
3 Framed sidebar pictures -$2
Header with changing images - $6
Grab Button - $4
Blog Footer - $2
"Clean Up service" - $2
This & That:
Signature - $3
Divider - $2
3 Framed sidebar pictures -$3
5 Framed sidebar pictures -$4
10 Framed sidebar pictures -$8
Header with changing images - $12
Grab Button - $7
Header - $5
Header with up to 3 photos - $7
Blog Footer - $3
Custom Background -
$8
"Clean Up service" - $4
Please email me at
mcnair06 at live.ca
for more details!




2 Lovely Comments:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly tempted. I have wanted an awesome blog for ages. Once I get some money to spare I will most likely totally be hitting you up!!
Are you still offering this, because I am interested.
Post a Comment