I must say, as wonderful as a vacation is,
there is nothing sweeter then being home!
We planned a VERY last minute trip to my home town, Campbellton, New Brunswick.
You can't see very much from this picture, but that's the Sugarloaf Mountain on the left, and on the far right past the green bridge is Quebec.

We have yet to upload the thousands of pictures we took
(3000 pictures, no joke!)
So, these are just a small few of what we have!
After a long 13 hour drive Little A was finally able to meet her great-grandmother on my dad's side.

Then she met her grampa!
My father was thrilled to finally hold her! Can you tell?

Of course, we took some nice family photo's with both of my grandparents, my father, and my handsome husband.


Then I tried to show Alivia 'how it's done!'.

After visiting her other great-grandma, (pictures have yet to be uploaded),
we went to the beach to get some family photo's.




How could we resist visiting Restigouche Sam, the salmon?

Here is my tired little chubbers.








On our last day, we decided to climb Sugarloaf Mountain!
I had climbed it when I was younger, but completely forgot how much work it was!
This was taken halfway up!

From the top..

On our way back down..

Harleigh, the dog was loving it!
(& Look! No more muzzle! Way to go Harleigh!)

Way to much work for a little baby..
All that... sitting there, and such..

Haha..

We had a wonderful trip!
So many good memories, and pictures.
It was exceptionally nice to have Alivia finally meet the whole family.
I've got pictures of her meeting EVERYONE including my mom, cousins, uncles & aunts.
Once I get around to uploading them, I will share!





0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment