Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Does Your Hero Wear Combat Boots?

Mine does!

I just made these awesome necklaces, and they were such a hit, that I ran out with-in a few hours of posting them. How cool is that?
Good news though, I am ordering a lot more supplies to make much more!





I actually have stuff to blog about today! That's some pretty exciting news, considering I've blogged about absolutely nothing for quite some time now.

Some big news?!
Little A finally got her first tooth!
I still can't believe my baby girl is going to be 9 months old in a little over a week.
Where does the time go?!

SPEAKING of 9 months..
My hubby's parental leave ended yesterday. That means he went back to work today!

For those who have no idea what I am talking about:
In Canada, one parent is granted 9 months off work, paid.
Because I was a housewife, my husband was able to take it!
-This doesn't just count for Military.

He left this morning at 7:30, was home around 9 to change from his PT clothes to his combats (let me just tell you how much I missed seeing him in uniform!!)
was home for lunch
and now I am just waiting for him to come home!

Today I was also VERY excited to find out that my dishwasher actually works!
3 days ago I was convinced it had gone to appliance heaven - I can't begin to tell you how depressing this was.
I decided to give it one last try after sweet talking it for hours, to see if I would have to give it the boot. Needless to say, I was thrilled when it actually worked!


Photobucket

0 Lovely Comments: