Thursday, November 18, 2010

Conversation..? [part 2]

Time: After midnight
Location: Bed
Mrs: Wide awake
Mr: ...Not too sure, so I ask!

Mrs: "Jonny.. Are you awake?"
Mr: "Yes.."
Mrs: "Oh. Can we play the 'Uh huh' game again?
Mr: "Uh uhn"
Mrs: "Oh.."
Mr: "Why?"
Mrs: "..No reason.."
Mr: "Goodnight.."
Mrs (mutters while turning over): "I was going to ask for diamonds this time.."
Mr: *laugh*
Mrs: "....." *unimpressed stare*

Ps- he had noooo idea about our previous "conversation". I love his sleepy talk :)

Today is our 4 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

Jay does the exact same thing which is why your last post made me miss him a little more.

Happy Anniversary!

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it's a great one!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversaryy!!! congrats!

Allie said...

Aww Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Mrs. H said...

For being so funny and styling...
I gave you a little bloggy award :)
Go look on my blog!
neidysinfiniteplaylist.blogspot.com :D