Ugh. I'm literally getting so frustrated with looking for a new car. We have been looking every single day, non-stop since the accident, and nothing! We are specifically looking for a standard (manual) Nissan Xterra, or Nissan Pathfinder. Each one we've seen so far has either been in terrible shape or way over priced, some cases they have been both!
Yesterday we went to a car dealership that I had previously made contact with regarding a vehicle. The man I spoke with was really nice, and because we were out of town, he sent me a link to a really great vehicle! It looked like it was in great shape, and I was assured that it was well maintained etc. Wrong!
We drove an hour to go see it, and as soon as I looked at it, I knew what had been had. It was junk!! I am almost positive the pictures I has previously seen were photoshoped. The body had a ton of rust, and when we test drove it I was scared it would fall apart! I was less then impressed. We asked him to look at another vehicle in his lot that we had been interested in. It was an Xterra going for about $8500 after taxes and fee's, which was slightly out of budget, but we thought we'd take a look. It was a mess!! Rust spots, the seats were torn up - are you kidding me? How does this guy stay in business? At that point we said thanks, but no-thanks and left. What a disappointment.
Today the hunt continues, and I would much rather sit in bed all day with chocolate then even THINK of looking at another vehicle.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Still No Car..
With Love, The Mrs. at 8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Lovely Comments:
Hey girl, I couldnt find your email on your blog. But I was wondering if you would like to guest blog for me?? The topic is Thanksgiving Day Traditions. If you are interested, please email me at LindseyM764@aol.com. Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment