Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I know it's late, but hey, I'm just thankful I have a spare minute to blog now!

We had a wonderful Christmas! This year was special, because it was Alivia's very first Christmas!















We spent Christmas eve at home, and had a small turkey dinner. After Alivia went to bed, The mr & I enjoyed some alone time, and each opened one gift, as per our tradition.
The next morning, when Alivia woke up, she headed right for the tree! As excited as she was to play with the wrapped presents, she was not into unwrapping them! Needless to say we did all of the unwrapping! Haha. After we cleaned up, we headed to Ottawa, for Christmas dinner with the family. Overall we had a wonderful Christmas. It doesn't take a lot for us to realize how truly blessed we are! Now, onto planning a birthday party for a soon to be 1 year old little girl! *insert tears here*.

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

1 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you guys had a great Christmas!!