Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who Has Time To Blog, Anyways?

Between being a mama, and a wife, while running a business from home, I barely have time for myself, let alone for blogging. Blogging used to be such a stress reliever, and now it almost seems like one more thing to add to the ever growing pile of stress.

I finally have a few spare minutes in between playing with a very active 14 month old, and answering emails, so I figured it was best to squeeze a blog post in!

What have I been doing with my spare time, rather then blogging? Well, I finally finished my first quilt! I started this one before I even knew I was pregnant with Little A, and just got so side tracked for almost 2 years now (Yes, it took a ridiculous amount of time because I kept putting it off). I have had it sitting, completed without a border for a good 9 months now. I was dreading putting the board on, because I thought it would be difficult. Just goes to show that you don't know until you try! It took me no time at all it get it on there, and the end result is very pleasing!
It's always hard to get out with a 14 month old, just to play in the snow, but this week the Mr. decided it was time to give it a try. Little A was so pleased, she cried when she had to come back inside. Now every time the front door opens she bolts and tries to escape to play in the snow. She just looks so darn cute sitting in the snow with her cow snow suit, Ha. The Mr saw the snow suit and couldn't resist - the result? My toddler looks like a cow.


Snow isn't any fun unless you can taste it!
Mmmm?
Not so much..
Love that silly face!

1 Lovely Comments:

Allie said...

Adorable! Love the cow suit (: And when I saw giraffes on the quilt I got a little excited!