Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Glorious Fabrics!

[Much to my delight, I had a few surprises in the mail today!] 


I recently ordered quite a bit of fabric that I've been anxiously waiting for, and it came today! I am currently in fabric heaven! I am still waiting on an order of fabric, that according to the tracking number, should be here tomorrow; I think I'll manage to survive until then!

I only normally purchase fabrics in fat quarters, or charms, and occasionally the 10" stackers. I prefer doing this because it allows me to purchase more styles without breaking the bank on whole yards! And, I really don't need that much fabric! 

Here are the lovely fat quarters I bought from the "Heirloom" collection:


I'm noticing that they look really bright on camera, but the yellow in real is pretty light and dull - I am a little disappointed, but I am sure they will still look great with what I have planned for them.

I also got some 5" charms of these; I intend to use them to make a fall bunting banner:


Overall though, I do think these have to be my favorite! I only got these ones in 5" charms, but I am thinking I should have gone with fat quarters. They are beautiful! You can get a better idea of them, here.


2 Lovely Comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I'm loving them!!!! Especially the ones you took a picture of. You did an awesome job pairing them all together!!!!!!! It makes me want to buy more fabric!

Amanda said...

WOW! I LOOOVE all of these! I can't wait to start buying more and more fun prints and colors!