Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello September, Good-bye 22

Ah, September; I love September! September means fall is coming, and of all the months, it has to be my favorite. I can finally get back to wearing jeans, and layering clothes while forgetting about the ridiculous heat of the summer! What's not to love?

While I sit here in awe that it's actually september once again, I am trying to mentally prepare myself to say good-bye to 22. Yup, tomorrow the clock ticks and 22 officially becomes a thing of the past. Hello 23? You're not quite welcome here just yet. I still don't know how that happened. I feel frozen at 18, when my life really began to mean something. *sigh. I'll get over it, just give me.. September!

I think it's funny I feel that way about my age. I've always said I would never have a problem with each passing year of my life; I guess those things just change whether or not you like it!

*Photo  "End Of Summer" Thanks Google, and Trevor Morris!

1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait are you FOR REAL that young? Did you get married at 18? I did, and now its been 15 years. I still feel 18 too ALL THE TIME and I act like it alot also. I have never been one to worry about being old and I think its just cuz I know that if I think I'm old I'll be old and I'm never gonna be that. Happy Birthday!!