10 years ago today, I was in middle school and barely 13 years old. 10 years ago yesterday, I had no idea what a terrorist was. Young, and naive. Oh what I'd give..
While most schools turned their T.V.'s on, mine didn't. I found out on the bus, on my way home from school; my brother, who was just shy of his 15th birthday, was almost in tears when he talked about it. The bus was nearly silent. I sat there in total confusion. I had no idea what the twin towers were, or what they were for. I'll never forget the lack of understanding I felt when the other kids would talk about it.
An hour later when we got home, my brother turned the T.V. on, and we sat there in silence and watched. I couldn't process what my eyes were seeing. We sat there and watched for what seemed like hours. To be honest I don't remember much else. I remember bombarding my brother with questions, that I am sure he couldn't fully answer either..




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment