Okay, so if you know me at all, you know that I HATE cooking! Well tonight, even to my surprise.. I cooked a Ham!! Twice.. kinda.. Well, it wasn't cooked the first time so I had to put it back in. Did I mention the ham was huge? I also made scalloped potatoes (...Special thnx to Sidekicks!) I thought Carolynn would get a good laugh out of this, so I had to post it!
Sorry, I didn't think of taking pictures of the ham before hacking it up, I will try to remember next time! (..If there is a next time!)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I Cooked! & Surprised Myself!
With Love, The Mrs. at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Lovely Comments:
haha awh melissa!
hey! now youre close enough to come to my wedding though!! =]
I sure am! when is it? I am expecting a formal invite!
you should practice on cooking some bacon to make it actually cripsy for next time i visit.
Post a Comment